What You Can Expect From Us
- To be treated with courtesy and confidentiality.
- To be seen the same day for conditions you and your doctor agree are urgent.
- To obtain access to a health care professional within 2 working days.
- To receive healthcare in safe, comfortable and appropriate surroundings.
- To be prescribed the most suitable treatment and to have your medication fully discussed with you.
- To try and provide all repeat prescriptions within two complete working days of ordering.
- To have your long term medication and treatment reviewed at regular intervals.
- To be informed (through leaflets and notices) of the practice’s services.
What We Expect From You
- Please treat doctors, nurses, staff and other health professionals with courtesy and respect.
- Please attend appointments on time or cancel appointments in plenty of time to enable them to be given to someone else.
- To be prepared to make further appointments if you have numerous or complicated problems.
- To ask for a home visit only if you are housebound or your illness prevents you from attending the surgery. (Children can usually be brought to the surgery safely).
- To give 2 working days notice when ordering repeat prescriptions.
- To be prepared to have regular reviews.
- To be prepared to accept that you do not always need a prescription.
- To be patient; do not blame the receptionists if surgeries are running late.